copy of NATURAL CLEANING LIQUID FOR SURFACES IN CONTACT WITH CHILDREN -Tea tree and green lemon
Security policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Delivery policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Return policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Natural cleanig liquid for surfaces in contact with children - Tea tree and green lemon
Natural cleaning liquid for toys, a non-toxic, efficient and versatile cleaning agent based on water and substances of plant origin. The liquid is intended to clean any water-resistant surface that comes into contact with a child. It efficiently removes food residues from children’s tables, trays, chairs, play mats and other surfaces. It does not cause skin irritation - can be used without gloves.
Product does not contain:
dyes, chlorine, EDTA, enzymes, phosphates, preservatives, nanoparticles, vinegar, parabenes, PEG, SLES, SLS, soda.
non-ionic surfactants (<5%), amphoteric surfactants (<5%), fragrance composition (LIMONENE*, LINALOOL*).
*Ingredient from a natural essential oil.
Non-ionic surfactants – obtained from coconut oil and glucose (from corn starch). These are safe, non-toxic, mild detergents, suitable for sensitive skin, used in cosmetics for children.
Amphoteric surfactants – ingredients originating from fatty acids, from coconut oil and beetroot. They are biodegradable, and yet they possess very good cleaning and foaming properties, also used as natural antistatic agents.
Lactic acid – obtained from sugar fermentation by lactic acid bacteria (Lactobacillus). This ingredient exhibits antibacterial properties. Regulates pH level.
Citric acid – ingredient obtained via sugar biosynthesis. It prevents salt stains on cleaned surfaces. Regulates acidity.
Natural essential oil from tea tree – the ingredient has well known antibacterial and anti-mite properties.
Natural essential oil from green lemon – the ingredient has well known antiseptic properties and it enhances the effect of the tea tree oil.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Spray the cleaned surface, spread the preparation with a damp cloth and leave for a few seconds. In the case of strong contaminations use a suitable brush or sponge. Wipe with a clean, damp cloth. Perfect for safe, efficient and natural cleaning of all water resistant surfaces that children may come in contact with.